Unbelievable - all-included!
With the KĂ¤rnten Card, you are holding the key to adventure, fun and great discounts in your hand! This card opens the doors to more than 100 excursion destinations in Carinthia (with free admission) that you can visit as many times as you like. Plus, look forward to great discounts at more than 50 bonus partners and an approx. 50% discount on buses and trains.
KĂ¤rnten Card details
You can use your KĂ¤rnten Card as much as you like while it is valid. Get your KĂ¤rnten Card at the Familiengut Burgstaller or at one of many outlets in Carinthia such as tourism offices.
What do I need to know?
The KĂ¤rnten Card is only valid with a photo ID! You may be asked for ID at any time. If you use your card incorrectly or give it to someone else, it will immediately be revoked. Terms and conditions can be found on the KĂ¤rnten Card website.
Some of our partners (MillstĂ¤tter See & Nockberge)
- Lake Millstatt cruise
- Goldeck Cable Car
- Goldeck Panoramic Road
- Carinthia's First Fishing Museum Seeboden
- Carinthia's First Handcraft Museum in Baldramsdorf
- Bonsai Museum
- Europe's largest torture museum at Sommeregg Castle
- Museum of the Early Middle Ages Carantana
- Folk Culture Museum Spittal/Drau
- Roman Museum Teurnia
- Adventure World Railway
- Alpine Wildlife Park Feld am See
- Bad Kleinkirchheim Cable Car
- Turracher HĂ¶he panorama railway
- Nockalmstrasse mountain road
- Heidi World on the Falkert Mountain
- Hiking in the Empire of King Waldgeist
- Nockalm Reptile Zoo
Check if your favourite date for your holiday is available!