Children's farm on Lake Millstatt
In the good old days of family hotel Burgstaller
How the Burgstaller-Good was created
Back when our farm was started 400 years ago, there was no internet and no smartphones. It was a time in which we didn't have much, but a lot was done. A farmyard became a proper farm and eventually an estate which you will find today at family hotel Burgstaller.
It is good that we can continue with pride what our ancestors created. It is good that we are happy to do it and we do it with pride. We are proud of our large estate - a paradise with forest, fields, pastures, farmland and garden - that we run with friends so that we can all enjoy the good things that come from it.
What children love
Playing in the sand, splashing in the water, feeding the animals, sliding, swinging and sometimes even jumping into puddles and creating a mess. That's what kids love. Farmer Adi sometimes even plays chauffeur and takes little ones on big tractor rides. Such a trip is many kids' biggest dream and Adi tries to make them come true. With everything they can do here, this is really a children's paradise!
What you'll find on our farm
- Barn with Murboden beef cattle
- A riding stable with riding hall exclusively to our hotel guests
- Petting zoo with rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, alpacas and miniature ponies
- Vegetable garden with tomatoes, cucumbers, courgette, pumpkins, leeks, onions, carrots, radishes, peppers, cabbage, beets, lettuces and much more
- Carrot field
- Organic herb garden with parsley, chives, rosemary, basil, bay, thyme, marjoram, oregano, sage, chervil, celery, dandelions, watercress, love parsley and Carinthian mint
- Fruit garden with organic apples, pears, plums, grapes and many berry bushes
There is plenty to discover at Familiengut Burgstaller in Austria. The family hotel with children's farm on Lake Millst√§ttersee inspires with tradition and sustainability - we look forward to your visit!